Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Glad we're into April!

Just thought I'd post a quicky of Mr R (age 17)...this is my middle son but the oldest still at home. This was taken about a month and a half ago? Blizzard on March 1st. He and Mr M had *according to Mr M* the GREATEST SNOW FIGHT IN HISTORY! On this photo, Mr R was 'explaining' the rules of snow engagement....Mr M's response...a snowball to the face. LOL! ahhh...brothers!

Off to appts today....thanks for the welcome to Blogger!

~DES~



ps...my guys in size are more like Laurel and Hardy. One weighs in at 230 and the other...90lbs. One loves food...other has food issues. Go figure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's gorgeous. I'm glad it's almost May--can you believe it?

DES said...

Hey C...I lost most of April! *still searching* :P Of course with May brings bugs (another pet peeve with my guys).

Can we have an 'Issue of the Month' or what? LOL!