Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Beginnings....

Not sure why I've started this blog. I have another blog over on Yahoo 360....which covers the 'Everyday fluff' that goes on around here. Feeling the need to expand on the everyday challenges of raising the dear boys I have. There will probably be a lot of 'history' involved and recall of information that I have tucked into my head under the 'yea...that didn't work' categories. I'm not one for 'conformity' nor do I think the treatment of any condition is cookie-cutter. I've ruffled a few feathers with this theory.......but this is what has worked for me and my family. What seems 'normal' to me isn't always what others understand. That doesn't bother me as much as having to 'explain' things to people that should already have an inkling on Autism issues.

Anyway...just a few thoughts today.

BTW...I'm noticing I'm 'inspecting' Mr M's bread for defects everyday. Wondering if others have such FOODIE issues at 5am in the morning! *g*

No comments: